3D Show by 3 (provider) entitled 3030


Here I tell you my first experience 3D shows, well you know that it was rarely happen in my country esp Surabaya. It was Friday, I went to Delta if I'm not mistaken at 8am with my friends. I didnt know actually what kind of event was. Before my friend asked me to go there, my lill brother had told me that this is 3's event and he would have a show over there : martial art show but, I didnt know the further information about the event. FYI, my friends and I entered the venue without ticket, I passed by 'free' way, illegal lah bahasa kasarnya.
It took so long for waiting the show because when I came the show was running and it took 1,5 hours for each. it was different with my bro's perform, there other part like you know I called it as 'Schools Performances'. We took a lot of photographs because there such a big mmm I dont know how to say that represented 3030, check this :


Then after waiting so long, here we entered the special place inside the venue, I thought it Iglo but from  balloon haha.We were the first audience who entered, we sit in the chair and get the best view and quite comfort because the others sit in the ground and quite crowd inside. such a mass to got best view and sitting.And taraaaaa here the show was starteeeeeed, laser laser and laser. that was the best moment bcz you know I always have a dream to have solo concert which is full of laser supporting my stages wkwkwkw, on that time, I imagined that I was in Shiina ringo or Tokyo Jihen or One Ok Rock concerts wehehehehe. Waaaah, this was how you feel that if you were in one of their concerts.
Actually the purpose of this event was promoting their products, so all the storyline was related with this provider. like they always promoted about fastest connection then saved a region that was mm too slow, no development, vague, dark, dull of course bcz there also idonesian culture like figure of wayang, pandawa brothers, semar, dewi bla bla I forget the name. Beside the laser shows, the story was full of jokes, laughing all the show. it was amusing and entertaining. In the end of show models were out and promoting certain brand which were supporting this event also. Tbh, I have no interest to tell about the story because too many..
Here I give you the pictures from the show, arigato :)











 Here when the goddess of I forgot the name wants Punawakan brothers and their father help, they were super silly roftl ;p












*noted : Tho Im user of 3, but Im not quite promoting at all ;)
              Sorry for bad quality of pics

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The World of Ghibli Jakarta - Exhibition

Bertanding Silat itu Menyenangkan! (Happiness in championship of Martial arts)