Shiina ringo - 青春の瞬き

Well, Shiina Ringo is my favorite singer. I love her taste while producing some songs, seems like she always sets up every detailed pattern of music composition in her song. For me, it is fascinating bcz  I can catch the message either from the lyrics or the music, and makes me more sensitive to recognize some taste. The rhythms or the melodies could be the storyline of the song  so i enjoy it most.
I'm not a fans that know everything bout Shiina-san, but I cant deny that I'm curios to her also. I have my own opinion about her. From the point of produce album or songs, I think that she is growing up, has her improvement, let me call it as be more 'mature'. If you were following her songs from the first debut or album you'll recognize it. I can't explain precisely maybe emmm from this, you know that young Shiina really loves husky voice or semi screaming or growling whatever you call it and her stage performances is rebel or uncommon? lol. time by time she changes. I think she is more feminine, mm bcz she's already had children? and middle aged, means that she must have good attitude, she is not young anymore, perhaps :-D And the music is various, she is creative, and always be a creative, more jazzy or funky, instead of slow-rock or ballad. Oh ya, I always love when she rearrange or make something different while in the album with live concerts. that's what I'm  looking for, always.
Here this song, I have 'bon voyage' version and I assume that this is the original version beside she gave it for the other artist, cmiiw. and look at oh no listen to the new version one.

Bon voyage version

Actually I have the video but I cant upload it :(
I took it from youtube
Shiina ringo - 青春の瞬き (new version)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The World of Ghibli Jakarta - Exhibition

Bertanding Silat itu Menyenangkan! (Happiness in championship of Martial arts)

3D Show by 3 (provider) entitled 3030